Friday, October 22, 2010

Busy busy busy

I am quickly learning that running a one man show is harder than it sounds. And one of the clear cut signs is that it takes me almost a week to blog about last weeks events.

Last weekend was a very busy weekend for Downtown Phoenix Venues. We started Friday off with a product launch party at Bentley Projects. It was top secret and I still can't reveal the product until the 8th of November. Now I have had some very unique events here at Bentley such a doggy red carpet but this was my first product launch party. It was amazing how they transformed the gallery into a learning center for this new product. They really lit up the space like a Christmas tree, it looked pretty amazing!

On Saturday we had a multicultural wedding at monOrchid, and the thing that was wonderful about this was that the couple incorporated their backgrounds into the ceremony. And my favorite part was the grooms vows....they were written like a Dr. Seuss book...too sweet.

Now I just have to get ready for the 3 events this weekend...wish me luck :).

No comments:

Post a Comment