Monday, October 25, 2010

Bussiest weekend so far

This weekend is our 3 event weekend, our first but hopefully not our last. It was kicked off on Friday evening with a corporate event at the Icehouse hosted and put together by the Destination Manager, I worked with Amanda Viator and she truly did an amazing job and made it so easy for the venue. The event turned out amazing they attached harp strings to the wooden beams, then to a base and played it during dinner. I have never seen anything like that before. Such a treat for the attendees.

On Saturday we started bright and early at the Icehouse for a very unique wedding, I was very lucky to have Sara Garcia be the wedding coordinator from Life Design Event Planning. She was so easy to work with and did such wonderful job. I never had to worry about anything. A little later in the day we started set up for the wedding at Bentley. I had to bounce between the 2 weddings every hour or so, I was exhausted by the time I got home around 2:00am.

Over all the weekend was a major success, all the events ran smoothly and everyone was happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment