Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Event of the Season

After a relatively quite summer the events season is about to hit.  And to make it even better I have 2 last minute events that will be in the next month.  Don't get me wrong I am not complaining,  I am actually very excited, I just have to scramble to pull everything together. 

The first event of the season is Fundraiser for Haiti to be held at the fabulous monOrchid.  I am really looking forward to this event. I want to make sure each venue does at least five events a year that are focused on giving back.  And the best way for us to do that is to participate in fundraisers and non profit events. 

Our second event will be a last minute corporate gathering at the amazing Bentley Projects, we will then immediately dive into wedding season here at the Downtown Phoenix Venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment